|Hall Of Fame|
Requirements and Guidelines for Induction into the HLRSC Hall of Fame
10. The Vice President will screen all applications on the above qualifications. If an application is deemed questionable, the Vice President will consult with the Executive Committee. The Executive Committee must be in majority agreement that the particular candidate meets the above qualifications, before the candidate can be placed on a ballot.
11. By July 1st the Vice President will mail a first class packet containing the nominations, including letters of recommendation, a return self-addressed stamped envelope, and a ballot to the Executive Board. The ballot will include all approved nominees as well as the option not to induct any members for that year. Return ballots must be postmarked by August 1st.
12. If a member of the Executive Board is nominated, that member will not receive a packet containing the nominations and will not vote. The President and Vice president will only be eligible for nomination after they leave office so as not to conflict with their duties while in office.
13. A tie vote is to be broken by the President.
14. By September 1st, the Vice President will send the results to the Executive Board. A nominee must have at least seven executive board votes to be inducted into the HLRSC Hall of Fame. The Vice President is responsible for purchasing an award with the inductees name and the year they were inducted. All Hall of Fame members will become a lifetime member of the HLRSC. This lifetime membership includes first class postage for the Hollander.
15. Only one nominee may be inducted per year. It is not a requirement to induct a new member to the Hall of Fame each year.
These definitions are as per our Constitution:
Executive Committee - President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer
Executive Board – President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Directors